Monday, September 14, 2009

Getting started.

So we created this blog a week ago, but forgot to write anything in it. When I just checked it and realized that we now have 1 follower, I figured I better post something. Wes has actually been encouraging me for a few months now to start a blog since I enjoy reading others' blogs so much. Also, now that I am a stay-at-home wife with no work or school, I have a little bit of time on my hands. Though I do love to clean, cook, read, and exercise, it is always nice to add another activity to that list. I want to start scrap-booking again and doing online name extraction. I have also been keeping busy writing thank-you notes from the wedding.
Our little apartment is quite neat and clean, and I've done more cooking and baking in the past few weeks than I have in the past few years. I'm trying to help Wes focus on school as much as he can since he's taking 14 credits and working 20 hours a week. He has class most days at 8 AM, and gets home anywhere between 3 and 6 PM. I'm always SO happy to have company at home, even if we can't talk much because he needs to study. I am thankful that he works so hard and studies so diligently.
Anyways, I know that a few people have requested pictures of the apartment, wedding, etc., so I'll try to keep you somewhat updated on everything here. Until next time!

2 comments: