Monday, September 28, 2009

A Fun Week

It's quarter to midnight on Monday night, and I am blogging for 2 reasons. 1)Wes is still studying and I'm trying to keep busy so that I don't fall asleep, and 2)it's been about 2 weeks since our last post.
Wes works so hard and spends so much time working and studying hard. I really appreciate it. I've been busy with the usual, and things are good. Today was my second attempt at french bread, and it worked out great! I was happy. Baking and cooking when it works out, can be such so rewarding. I guess the least I can do for Wes is cook good food and keep our apartment nice and clean, since he's doing everything else. Hopefully it won't be long before I'll be able to join him!
This week is a fun week because there is a lot going on. Tonight we had FHE with two couple friends from the mission, tomorrow night is a little mission get-together, Friday is our mission reunion, and then Saturday and Sunday is Conference! I love Conference and have been looking forward to it since April. Oh, and Monday is Wes's birthday. He'll be 23, and we'll be the same age for about a month and a half before I turn 24!
Anyways, I'm off to write more thank-you cards and then hopefully to bed before too long. Next time there will be pictures!

1 comment:

  1. callie you guys have a blog thats way cool. check ours out.
    stephenandandrea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete