Sunday, October 23, 2011

Haircut


When Eli was about 2 1/2 months old, we figured it was time for a haircut.  His hair was pretty long.  I still loved it but Wes had been wanting to cut it for a while.  It looked cute until someone touched it and then it would get greasy really fast.  Since he was born people have very frequently commented on how much hair he has and often touch it. SO about 1/2 hour after going out, his hair would look pretty greasy. 
One night it was looking pretty rough and I just decided to cut it.  Wes held him while I started trimming and he was soo good. He fell asleep after about 5 or 10 minutes.

Anyways, here are some BEFORE pictures:



DURING:




I felt pretty sick after we gave him a bath and I saw how short it was.  I think I might have cried.  I really regretted cutting it at all and thought it was way too short.  He went from having soft, fine baby hair to adult hair. After 2 or 3 days I loved how it looked and thought it was really cute.
  AFTER:








No comments:

Post a Comment