Monday, October 19, 2009

Hair cut

So I had been noticing for the past month that I was in major need of a hair cut. I had it cut last in April and my hair grows very fast, so I was definitely overdue. My friend here in Provo cuts hair so I decided I would ask her to do it because she does a really good job. Anyways, long story short, I don't think my hair has ever been this short. The layers are what really get me, because I can't put it half back or anything without pieces falling out all over the place. Wes loves it because I have to leave it down. It is a little bit of a change, but I have never cared much about hair, so it's actually nice having to do it differently than before. It's really easy and cheap because it requires minimal product, and is pretty fast. It definitely looks A LOT healthier, too.
We still have many pictures that need posting, so those will come soon!

4 comments:

  1. It looks great Cal! Did you dye it too? It looks darker. I wish I could pull off a hair style, but imagine me with those short layers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Kate! I didn't dye it, but it does look darker...I think it gets a little bit lighter in the summer. Your curls have really relaxed though, so you could pull it off as much as I can! ha, they are pretty short though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at that WONDERFUL bone structure! You are SO gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks really cute Callie! I heard your coming up for Christmas?! Can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete